Affordable Dentures and Implants is looking for an experienced Dental Assistant.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- At least one year of hands-on assisting experience with dentures and/or implants
- One year oral surgery experience
- X-ray certification
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures preferred
- RDA license (CA)
- Chair-side dental assist for impressions, dentures, dental implants and oral surgery (applicability dependent on State law and scope of practice regulations)
- Provision of best-in-class customer service
- 5-10% travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join