Dentist - El Cajon, CA
El Cajon, CA
Dentist - Exciting Practice Ownership Opportunity
Affiliated Practice owners benefit from our from our highly successful, proven practice model–one that enables us to thrive as a network and, most important, equips you to change the lives of thousands of patients each year.
Imagine owning a practice where you can:
- Enjoy industry-beating average income (there’s no limit to what you can earn) and equity.
- Get your nights and weekends back.
- Own 100% of your practice’s professional corporation, and operate it yourself, making all decisions on staffing and delivery of care.
- Receive 360-degree business support.
- Grow clinically and surgically with the industry's best implant training opportunities.
- Have access to all the emerging technology like cone beam 3D imaging on-site.
Specifically, practices focus on providing removable prosthetics, extraction services, implants for denture stabilization, implant retained over-dentures, single tooth crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures.
- Exceptional income package
- Full benefits package which includes a variety of insurance
- Outstanding 401k plan with a generous match
- The practice also provides a paid time off package, license and DEA reimbursement, annual CE allowance, and professional liability insurance.
Each practice is equipped with a fully staffed on-site laboratory operation enabling same day service for a large number of patients. Hours of operation are typically Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no evenings and no weekends.
Affiliation with Affordable Care as your Dental Services Organization relieves the administrative burden of operating a busy dental practice, and allows the General Dentist to spend more time providing quality patient care.
- Possess a DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- Good extraction/surgery skills
- Willingness to learn new denture techniques
- Root Form Implant placement a strong plus
- Provision of tooth extraction and tooth replacement services
- Take impressions and bites
- Seat final denture
- Adjustments as needed
- Day-to-day practice leadership
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join