Dental Assistant/Front Desk
Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for an experienced Dental / Front Desk Assistant.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Dental front office experience (including patient scheduling)
- Chairside assisting with oral surgery, dentures, and implants
- Dentrix experience, highly preferred
- CareCredit experience, highly preferred
Job responsibilities include:
- Chairside assisting with oral surgery, denture services, and dental implants
- Greeting patients at the front desk
- Scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, and checking patients in/out
- Effectively and efficiently managing the patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensuring that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients runs as smoothly as possible.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join