Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for a Part-time Associate Dentist. Must be able to place implants.
Whether you're a recent dental school graduate in search of a mentor or a seasoned practitioner who's tired of the headaches that come with practice ownership, becoming an associate dentist at an Affordable Dentures & Implants affiliated practice provides you with the interesting, challenging work as well as more time to enjoy life outside the office.
Your friends would describe you as:
- Caring, compassionate
- Collaborative, teamwork-oriented
- Curious, always learning new things
You're able to check a couple of boxes, including:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- Experience with surgery and extractions
- Implant experience a must
A typical day as an associate dentist involves:
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each and adjustments as needed
In exchange, we're prepared to offer you:
- License and DEA reimbursement, professional liability insurance
- Monday-through-Friday workweeks, with no nights or weekends
If you're interested in working with cutting-edge technology, developing specialized clinical skills, and possibly taking the first steps on the path toward practice ownership, it's time to join Affordable Dentures & Implants as an associate dentist.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join