Locum Tenens Dentist
El Cajon, CA
We are currently seeking a dentist to provide locum tenens coverage in our El Cajon office.
This is an ideal position for someone who is retired, semi-retired, or has a flexible schedule.
We operate in a niche market that is limited to removable prosthetics both partials and full mouth dentures and extraction services.
- Fully-staffed and equipped lab on site
- Guaranteed daily rate plus hotel accommodations if needed
- Mileage reimbursement
One day paid working assessment is required before working as a locums.
- California state license and DEA is required
- Experience with tooth extractions and tooth replacement required
- Temporary provision of tooth extraction and replacement services
- Temporary leadership for the dental practice
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join