Manager, Dental Practice Excellence
Affordable Care, Inc. is a dental support organization that provides business support exclusively to the network of affiliated practices operating under the Affordable Dentures brand. Founded in 1975, Affordable Dentures is the largest and fastest-growing denture-services provider in the U.S. with over 250 offices in 40 states. More than six million patients have received services from an Affordable Dentures affiliated practice.
Manager, Practice Excellence
The successful incumbent will provide a wide variety of operations and administration support to a network of affiliated dental practices and on-site laboratories. You will interface and maintain cohesive working relationships with affiliated practice owners within the Affordable Dentures network, functioning as an effective liaison and intermediary. This is accomplished through email, telephone, and personal visits. You will also spearhead process improvements and growth initiatives with profit and loss responsibility. Regional travel is a must, as a consistent leadership presence in the assigned dental practices is a critical component to sustained success.
- This position will require strong interpersonal communication and organization skills.
- Must be a problem solver who can have difficult conversations, handle conflict well, and develop creative solutions to problems.
- Must be able to respond to operational concerns timely and effectively while being accessible and responsive.
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Travel approximately 60% of the time. There may be times when you are away for two weeks at a time.
- Multi-location, retail operations management experience in customer or patient-based industry.
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility.
- Proven success in a sales environment.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join