Colorado Springs, CO
BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE AND CLINICAL SKILLS.
Whether you're a recent dental school graduate in search of a mentor or a seasoned practitioner who's tired of the headaches that come with practice ownership, becoming an associate dentist at an Affordable Dentures & Implants affiliated practice provides you with the interesting, challenging work as well as more time to enjoy life outside the office.
Your friends would describe you as:
- Caring, compassionate
- Collaborative, teamwork-oriented
- Curious, always learning new things
You're able to check a couple of boxes, including:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- Experience with surgery and extractions
A typical day as an associate dentist involves:
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each and adjustments as needed
In exchange, we're prepared to offer you:
- Full benefits packages, PTO including personal and vacation days
- 401(k) with generous matching
- License and DEA reimbursement, professional liability insurance
- Monday-through-Friday workweeks, with no nights or weekends
We also help you propel your career forward with:
- Live, hands-on implant and surgical training delivered by some of the industry's most notable practitioners
- Continuing education (CE) allowance
If you're interested in working with cutting-edge technology, developing specialized clinical skills, and possibly taking the first steps on the path toward practice ownership, it's time to join Affordable Dentures & Implants as an associate dentist.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join