Temporary Dental Front Desk Associate
Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for an Temporary Front Desk Assistant.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service. In our practice model, the Front Desk Assistant is the first and last person our patients interact with. This makes the position highly visible and extremely important.
This is a Temporary Full-time position. Length of assignment will be 6-8 months.
- Must have 2-5 years' experience working in a dental office (including patient scheduling)
- Leadership skills/experience
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience preferred
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred, for cross-training purposes
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Greet patients at the Front Desk
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer and handling phone calls
- Check patients in/out
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- May include chair-side assisting, as needed
- Minimal travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join