Sun City, AZ
Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for an experienced Treatment Coordinator.
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Basic and advanced dental terminology
- Comfortable with presenting dental treatment plans and financial information to patients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand a diagnosis given by a dentist
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience preferred
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Variety of front office responsibilities
- Outlining dental options for clients
- Interacting regularly with the dentist
- Providing payment plans for patients
- Answering phone calls or emails from patients that have any questions about treatments.
- Travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join