Associate Dentist-Bakersfield, California
Exciting Associate Dentist Opportunity
Whether you’re a recent dental school graduate, or a practitioner looking to scale back your hours–you’ll be able to focus on what you’re trained to do as an Associate Dentist at an Affordable Dentures & Implants affiliated practice. Early-career dentists love practicing with our affiliated practices for the excellent mentorship and the unique training and education programs. Mid-career dentists can finally practice without the headaches of practice ownership. Join a team who is truly invested in your success while enjoying the generous salary, bonuses and perks that the nation's largest network of its kind can provide!
In addition to an exceptional income package, you will enjoy an exceptional benefits package which includes:
- A variety of insurance options
- An outstanding 401k plan with a generous match
- Paid time off personal days and vacation package
- License and DEA reimbursement
- Annual CE allowance
- Professional liability insurance
Who excels as an Affordable Dentures & Implants Dentist?
Our associate dentists come from a variety of backgrounds, yet share these qualities:
- Caring personalities
- Experience in performing surgery
- Interest in expanding their clinical skills
- Graduate of an accredited School of Dentistry with a DDS or DMD
- Surgery background related to extractions services
- Ability to get along with others
- Good chair-side manner
New graduates are welcome to apply, but must have graduated from a school with good surgery exposure.
Treat dental patients in a busy dental practice with the main focus on Dentures and Extraction services.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join