Front Desk Assistant
Affordable Dentures & Implants is looking for a customer service focused Front Desk Associate! Are you tired of working in a customer service industry where you feel underappreciated? Then look no further!
At an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice you will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.
There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service. In our practice model, the Front Desk Assistant is the first and last person our patients interact with. This makes the position highly visible and extremely important.
- Experience working in a customer service industry
- Leadership skills/experience
- Basic computer skills
- Extraordinary telephone skill
- Proven ability to multi-task
Travel may be required for training and/or continuing education purposes
- Provide best-in-class customer service
- Greet patients at the Front Desk
- Schedule patient appointments
- Answer and handling phone calls
- Check patients in/out
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- May include chair-side assisting, as needed
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join