Dental Lab - Full Technician
Overland Park, KS
Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories, the largest and fastest-growing denture and implant services provider in the United States, is currently seeking an experienced, skilled dental lab technician, with experience fabricating dentures from start to finish, to work full time in our denture lab.
- Competitive salaries. All technicians are paid a guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Quarterly bonus potential.
- Monday through Friday work week with no nights or weekends.
- Career development through on-the-job training. We offer training regardless of your skill set when you are hired.
- Paid vacations and holidays. We offer over one month combined of time off each year.
- No travel required. Technicians work exclusively with one practice at their on-site lab.
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and a 401(k) with generous match.
- Relocation assistance available.
- Employment experience fabricating dentures from start to finish.
- Same-day denture experience is a bonus, but not required.
- Comfortable working in a team environment to complete cases.
- Fabricating full and partial dentures, including, but not limited to, setting teeth, waxing, bending wire, finishing and processing.
- Relines, repairs, occlusal rims and custom trays.
- Full dental technicians also periodically serve as associate lab manager in that person’s absence, and are expected to understand OSHA protocol and be willing to cross-train in all areas of the lab.
- Availability to work full time, Monday through Friday, during the business hours of the lab and practice.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience – straight to your inbox!Join