Become an Affordable Dentures & Implants® Practice Owner
It’s your profession. Own it.
What’s the best part about being a dentist? At Affordable Care we think it’s the satisfaction of helping others live better lives. Let us help you realize that goal and establish your own practice.
Own your own dental practice–without the financial investment or risk.
Imagine owning a practice without having to worry about the start-up expenses and business details. That’s the Affordable advantage. You’ll receive all the business resources you need to build, maintain and grow a successful practice.
The combination of advantages we offer is without equal.
Practice owners benefit from our from our highly successful, proven practice model–one that enables us to thrive as a network and, most important, equips you to change the lives of thousands of patients each year.
- Enjoy industry-beating average income (there’s no limit to what you can earn) and equity.
- Get your nights and weekends back.
- Own 100% of your practice’s professional corporation, and operate it yourself, making all decisions on staffing and delivery of care.
- Contract with us when you need business services and lab support.
All you have to do is what you’re best at: Be a great dentist.
Who excels as an Affordable Dentures & Implants practice owner?
Successful practice owners come from a variety of backgrounds, yet our top earners share these qualities:
- High motivation for delivering focused tooth replacement services at affordable fees
- Caring personalities
- Experience in performing surgery
- Interest in expanding their clinical skills
Practice owners affiliate with us for good reason …and they stay.
Approximately 95 percent of our practice owners remain active–one of the highest retention rates in the entire industry. Why? Because of the efficient business model, patient experience and network support. And if you should choose to retire, you can sell your practice to a new owner.
This is your chance to establish and truly own your dental practice.
Let’s change the face of dentistry together. And practice on the leading edge of dentistry. Learn about the affiliation process and how we support your nonclinical services.