How to Join Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories
Craft your career.
We are always on the lookout for talented dental lab technicians and managers.
The demand for great dental lab staff—lab managers, full technicians, waxer/finishers, and processors—has never been higher. At Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories, you may develop your trade … without the hassles you might experience working for a commercial lab elsewhere or owning a private lab. ADDL offers you the benefits associated with working for a large nationwide company, while giving you the opportunity to work for one practice in a lab environment that fosters appreciation for dental lab technicians.
Here’s how it works.
- Click here to explore our lab position openings, read detailed job descriptions, and apply. If you’re still unsure which role is right for you, just give us a call; one of our dental career consultant will be able to help you.
- If you do not see a position available in your area, please click here to provide us your information, so we may contact you to discuss future opportunities.
- A dental career consultant will contact you to discuss our available positions. They will explain what we offer our employees, including our benefits and compensation, as well as answer any questions you may have.
- If we determine you may be qualified for an available position, we will schedule an in-person interview and bench assessment.
- We will run a background check.
- If you are recommended for hire, we will communicate an offer and determine a start date.
Build innovative skill sets.
Contact us to advance your career as a lab professional with ADDL.